Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vivid Lucid Dream...

beanie
money
leather
vivienne
palm trees
photo 2
photo 4
photo 3
photo 5
DASH
ny

(Asos beanie, Forever 21 glasses, shorts, and purse, H&M faux leather jacket, AA tank, Go Jane boots,)

On our first day in LA, my boyfriend and I decided to do a little shopping on Melrose! I always love shopping on Melrose because it reminds me a lot of Soho since they have so many little trendy boutiques along with higher end stores. There are also vintage and thrift stores on this ave which are most definitely my fave type of stores. Two of my favorites are Slow and Wasteland. The newest Dash store also opened up on Melrose so it was cool to get a glimpse of their new location. I saw this bag at Urban Outfitters that I absolutely fell in love with. Loved the hardware on it and I really needed a new black bag so it was perfect! While we were walking, we came across this wall that was painted a bright pink and of course it was the perfect background for a photoshoot! hehe Later in the evening we ate at Pink Taco where I had the yummiest lobster enchilada! It was so good and the margaritas were hella strong just the way I like em!

1 comment: