Monday, November 19, 2012

Fun at Ferris!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Untitled
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Friday evening a few friends and I headed out to Brooklyn to check out the goods at the Ferris New York store event! I rarely EVER travel to Brooklyn but the fact that it was a Ferris event and there would be an open bar were definitely a good enough reason to make it out! I am so happy I did! The place was packed and the drinks were flowing! Even though there were a ton of people, I still got to check out all the awesome stuff they had at their spot. I wish I had better photos of all the sweaters and jackets but it was a little difficult to get really good pics with everything that was going on. I fell in love with all the artwork and all the one of a kind custom pieces! If you're looking for quality and originality, Ferris is the go-to place! Hope you enjoyed the photos!

1 comment: