Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DXC NYC!

photo 10
photo 11
photo 9
photo 8
photo
photo 7
photo 6
photo 1
photo 4

This past Sunday I attended the DunkXchange at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. It could have been described as a trade show or even a sneaker convention. Either way DXC was unlike anything I have ever been to before! There were so many people showcasing and selling all kinds of streetwear, many of which I had never heard of before. It was pretty dope to check out these brands that were so new to me and there were so many things I wanted to take home with me. The coolest thing about it was that you can actually bring your own sneakers with you and sell them at the exchange! So many people were walking around holding up sneakers and yelling prices and sizes trying to find a buyer. What made this whole event even better were the special live performances. A$AP Rocky and the A$AP Mob did a great performance and many other new and up-and-coming artists performed as well. I had a really great time at DXC! Hope you guys enjoyed the photos!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks there really great. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a "Mademoiselle" too :D !! Lovely Blog

    http://www.benedictemagen.com

    ReplyDelete