Thursday, November 8, 2012

Visiting Venice!

venice
healthy
photo
princess
ball
skate
lomo
beauty
warehouse

(Go Jane top and boots, Forever 21 purse, shorts are hand me downs)

I wanted to take full advantage of the beautiful Cali weather so Peter and I headed on over to Venice beach to catch some rays. I always love Venice because there's always something entertaining going on! Whether it's a basketball game or a skateboard competition you are destined to have a good time. A little while later we met up with my boo Liz and took a walk and later ate at some awesome Peruvian restaurant called Mario's. The food was AMAZING! I had a dish called lomo saltado that would have made your soul melt! In the evening we met up with Liz again and my bestie Ryan and did a little bar hopping! After hitting up a few bars Liz took us to a random warehouse party where Riff Raff and Lil Debbie were performing! Can you believe the party was free and open bar?! My kinda party! Unfortunately I don't know exactly where my pants are from because a friend of my mom's gave them to her and she gave them to me. I know many find it icky to wear clothing that has already been worn by someone else but I feel as long as you get it dry cleaned or wash it really well it's completely fine! Hope you enjoyed the photos!

2 comments: