Monday, February 20, 2017

The City of Angels!

Los Angeles is one of my favorite places to visit every year. There are so many things to do and experience and I just love to explore more and more of this amazing city every time I'm there! The food is absolutely incredible and the weather is always perfect when I'm there. I stay at The Garland which has become home away from home for me. With a fitness center, pool and a balcony in every room, there isn't much more I could ask for! It's a quiet and peaceful haven tucked away in Studio City but close enough to Hollywood where all the action is. This time around, we made sure to make a stop over at Nobu Malibu. The drive to Malibu never fails to leave me in awe of its beauty. The restaurant is located right on the beach so you can enjoy the gorgeous view of the ocean while enjoying your meal. It's also a celebrity hotspot so don't be surprised if you have an encounter with one or two while you're there! Griffith Observatory is a must as well! You can go for a hike and enjoy views of the city or just drive up and enjoy the view minus the strenuous workout! Some of my go-to brunch spots are The Ivy and the Polo Lounge, which is located in the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel. If you're looking to enjoy a day at the beach, head over to Venice Beach where you will not be disappointed! Hope you enjoyed my recommendations and check out my Instagram for more!


views from Griffith Observatory


The Garland's gorgeous pool






Nobu






Venice Beach


The Ivy

Rodeo Drive



Polo Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment