Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Puerto Rican Paradise!

Puerto Rico is one of those places I'll never get tired of visiting! It's beauty never ceases to amaze me and this time wasn't any different! The beach is beautiful and the island is the ultimate escape for me from the hustle and bustle of New York. The colors and the atmosphere are so inviting and the people are so welcoming. I landed in Aguadilla, which is a part of the island I had never visited before and I stood at The Courtyard Marriot Aguadilla. I was able to enjoy the pool and the fitness center along with their cafe and restaurant which were located conveniently inside of the hotel! Aguadilla was definitely less touristy than Isla Verde in San Juan and I got to see a whole different side of the island. Fresh fruit hanging from the trees, crabs peeking out of the sand and drinking coconut water from an actual coconut were definitely the highlights of my trip! I plan on visiting again very soon and I cant't wait to share it all with you guys again! Enjoy the photos and as always you can view more on my Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment