Tuesday, February 21, 2017

South Beach Sunshine!

Miami never gets old no matter how many times I visit! It's so full of life and I've been there so many times it practically feels like home to me! My fiancé and I stood at the Dream Hotel and we were extremely satisfied with our stay. The rooftop pool had wonderful views and the small boutique hotel was conveniently located by the beach. We spent most of our time enjoying the pool and the beach but we made sure to head out for a fancy dinner at Prime 112! The Miami hotspot was the perfect place for us and the food was absolutely delicious. In the morning, we had breakfast at The Front Porch Cafe and I will definitely be stopping there for breakfast again the next time I'm there! I ordered the breakfast tacos and I can't get them out of mind! They were AMAZING! Make sure to also stop by La Sandwicherie for the yummiest sandwiches in Miami. Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment