Wednesday, April 2, 2014

W3ll People BirchBloggers Breakfast!

photo 5
DSC09924
DSC09923
DSC09934
DSC09927
photo 3

I've slowly been transitioning into the world of all natural and organic products! I've started with skincare and now I'm moving into makeup thanks to W3ll People. I learned about the makeup brand when I attended the BirchBloggers breakfast about a month ago. Shirley Pinkson introduced us to the brand and told us everything we wanted to know and more about what makes W3ll People truly different from other makeup brands. We not only went home with some of these amazing products but we were even able to get our makeup done afterwards! I must say I am truly impressed with W3ll People makeup and I love that I can now apply makeup that I know can enhance my beauty without chemicals or other harsh ingredients! I'm so happy I was able to attend this breakfast and meet inspirational women who care enough to make products that are safe and effective at the same time. You can purchase W3ll People products on W3ll People or on Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment