Monday, April 21, 2014

Liz Earle Birchbloggers Breakfast!

photo 12
photo 13
photo 14
photo 15

I was able to attend another Birchbloggers breakfast recently and I learned all about beauty brand Liz Earle! Each blogger went home with three full skincare products and I must say I am completely in love with these products! They have done wonders for my skin and my skin is softer than ever. All winter long I've been on the hunt for something that won't dry out my skin and the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is what I've been searching for. It's so different from any cleanser I've tried and I finally have a radiant glow after this harsh New York winter. Each product contains natural ingredients like eucalyptus, Aloe Vera, and cocoa butter that refresh and rejuvenate the skin and I am so excited to continue seeing great results as I continue using these products! You can pick up each of these products and more on Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment