Monday, April 21, 2014

Miss Jessie's Birchbloggers Event!

DSC00049
DSC00051
DSC00029
DSC00027
DSC00022
DSC00016
DSC00047
DSC00045

I've always wanted to give Miss Jessie's hair products a try so I was beyond excited when I was invited by Birchbox to attend the Miss Jessie's Birchbloggers event at their hair salon in Soho. I met founder Miko Branch and she gave hair demos on four different girls with different textures of curly hair. I have curly hair myself so it was great to learn so many new and different techniques of how to style it. Not only did I learn all of these tips and tricks, I also got to go home with three of the newest Miss Jessie's natural hair care products from the line. I finally gave them a try and my favorite is definitely Transitioner's Magic! It's great for those of us who have chemically treated hair or girls who do a lot straightening which causes the hair to not always curl as it naturally would due to heat styling! I love these products and I'm excited to start letting my natural curls run wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment