Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Denim Jacket!

denim

I have always been in love with denim jackets! You can wear them in the Spring and Fall and they go perfect with almost anything. They add a cool factor to your outfit and what's best is you can add studs and pins or even rip them up to turn them into your own little DIY project. Kanye West and Kate Lanphear are obviously fans of denim and who wouldn't be with so many variations of the trend. They come in so many different shades and you can find them everywhere. A few years ago I purchased a denim jacket in a light wash from H&M that I'm still obsessed with and wear all the time. Shortly after I purchased it I saw photos of Kim Kardashian with the exact same jacket on! My most recent denim purchase as you can see on the bottom left in the photo was from the Salvation Army thrift store for only 2 dollars! It's a darker blue and says Planet Hollywood on the back and looks really old school just the way I like it ;) Proof that you can find a good denim jacket anywhere!

3 comments:

  1. You are so right a denim jacket can be the right touch of style!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/10/boot-inventory.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love going thrifting and destroying a great denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete