Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday Brunch at Yotel!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(forever 21 earrings, H&M pants, steve madden platforms, crop top from a boutique on Melrose in LA, salvation army belt, H&M clutch, forever 21 and H&M bracelets, H&M green mod dress)

My birthday weekend has been a complete success! The weather is beyond beautiful for this time of year! The day after my birthday my sis took me to Yotel for sunday brunch and let me tell you there is nothing on the planet like sunday brunch at Yotel. For $35, you get unlimited food and alcohol from 11am-3pm. I've never eaten so much in my life! I had grilled salmon, shrimp, salad, mimosas and everything else on the menu lol. It was incredible and the view from the rootop is breathtaking. Yotel is right across the street from my apartment so it's going to be a little difficult to fight the urge to make yotel my weekly sunday spot lol. I wore these coral wide-leg pants with a crop-top and taupe suede platforms. My sister wore this super cute green mod dress. I wanted to start doing new things with my hair so I wore it in a braid to switch things up a little. The look was definitely well received! :)

11 comments:

  1. thank youuu!!!! :D I will make sure to visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, so original! ;)
    Xx
    http://clarahedman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes! Come to visit my page and follow me if you like it
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is adorable just like your blog : )


    http://breakfastatcindis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone for the wonderful comments! I greatly appreciate it and I will make sure to check out your blogs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all the colors that you're wearing, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! :D coral is my all time fave color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite post. You girls look devine. I live in queens NY and Im always interested in lovely places like this to go to. If you have any suggestions for a New Years party im interested. :)

    www.GoldChiffion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pants, purse, belt, & top! The entire outfit! Lol!

    - Faith Seeker

    www.FashionbyFaithSeeker.com

    ReplyDelete