Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dinner at Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I just came back from LA almost a week ago and I'm still catching up on sleep! My boyfriend and I flew out there for LA fashion week and to celebrate his birthday. My birthday was a few days before we left so I guess we were celebrating mine too ;) We had an awesome time! Everytime we go out there I have the time of my life! I literally come alive! The first day we got there we checked out the shops on Melrose, had lunch at Joan's on Third, and went to Mastro's Steakhouse for Peter's bday dinner. If you ever go to Joan's you must have the strawberry banana smoothie! It's so good! It's whipped and a little thick so it's a little more fun to drink than your average smoothie. I also had a banana walnut muffin which was yummy! After that we checked into our hotel and settled in. Our reservations for dinner were at 9 so we headed out to Beverly Hills. The restaurant, the staff, and the food was pure perfection! I ordered salmon with steamed broccoli and Peter ordered a 100 dollar steak (yes i said a 100 dollar steak) with macaroni and cheese. Their macaroni and cheese is the best I've ever tasted in my life hands down. I'm not even kidding you. They even brought out a free birthday cake for Peter! Amazing! The staff was so polite and kind. I will return to Mastro's EVERY time I go to cali. For those curious, my wide leg jumpsuit is from Forever 21. Good food, good company, good times!

2 comments:

  1. Good to know you had fun on your vacation.
    The jumpsuit looks great on you and you look beautiful:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete