Thursday, November 20, 2014

MAKE x Birchbox Breakfast Event!

DSC00317
photo 3
photo 1
DSC00422
DSC00326

Obsessed is an understatement when describing how I feel about MAKE! I was introduced to the brand at the Birchbox breakfast event held at the Birchbox store in Soho and learned all about the NYC-based brand. This beauty brand is so modern from the colors to the packaging and really takes it to a whole new level when it comes to makeup and art! Each season MAKE will collaborate with two makeup artists to create a collection and one-third of sales will be donated to the We See Beauty Foundation which funds next generation businesses in America. The colors are so vibrant and I cant get over how innovative and original the packaging is compared to so many other makeup brands currently on the market! My fave product from my bag of goodies would have to be the Bronze Molten Shadow. It is so vibrant, creamy, and pigmented and is perfect for a holiday makeup look or a night out! Make sure to head to Birchbox and We See Beauty to purchase these awesome products to enhance your beauty this holiday season! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see a makeup look I created with my MAKE products!

No comments:

Post a Comment