Thursday, February 7, 2013

Marie Claire and Guess Store Event!

DSC03956
DSC03957
DSC03959
DSC03951
DSC03950
DSC03955

After attending the StyleList event on Tuesday, my sister and I rushed over to the Guess store on 5th avenue to check out the Marie Claire event they were having. As soon as we walked in, we were presented with a $20 Guess gift card that could be put towards any item we wanted! We went up to the second floor and I almost melted at the sight of the shoes! The shoes are so perfect for spring and I definitely plan on going back and getting myself a pair! There were also complimentary manicures and NYX mini-makeovers for the ladies who attended the event! It was my first time at a Guess store and I must say they have some of the most amazing accessories! The shoes, bags, and jewelry are must haves! Guess brings back so many memories of my teen years. I was such a huge fan of the brand and owned so many of their clothes and it was nice to see how much it's changed and evolved!

No comments:

Post a Comment