Friday, December 21, 2012

Absolut Lunch Break Event and Nylon Men's Pop-Up Shop Event


photo 7
photo 6
photo 8
photo 4
photo 5

I attended two really great events in the Meatpacking District this week. First I attended the Absolut Lunch Break Event at Cielo from 12:30pm-1:30pm. Questlove was the DJ and the event included a free drink ticket and a snack bag for each person filled with sandwiches, apples, and KIND bars! Everyone was dancing and having an incredible time. What's better than an hour lunch break where you can have a drink, dance, and free food? The fun didn't stop there! Later that same day I attended the Nylon Guys Pop-Up shop event where I was asked to model the CLNFN "LOVE" shirt. I was a bit apprehensive at first but I figured how often do you walk into an event and randomly get asked to model something? The shirt actually looked great with my outfit and I had a lot of fun with the mini photoshoot we had going on! It was a pretty productive day if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment